Ads (728x90)

ne-yo-4-800
Ne-Yo and wife Crystal welcome baby boy – American singer Ne-Yo and his wife Crystal Smith are the proud parents of a new baby boy.

Crystal confirmed the arrival of the couple’s first child together on her Snapchat, putting a picture of the baby’s hand and writing “Prince SJ has arrived.”
Future Collabo Loading? Seyi Shay Says Ne-Yo Loves Her Music
The couple got married only 3 weeks ago, and yesterday Crystal had shared a photo of the Closer singer kissing her baby bump.
She captioned it: “I began this journey with you and here we are at the finish line stronger than ever TOGETHER! I feel so blessed and frightened at the same time but I know that God and you have my back. I can look to you for strength when I feel mine failing and know that in you I’ll find me. My family, friends and sincere supporters know how monumental tonight is for me and I thank you all for being there for me and loving me unconditionally through my process. I couldn’t have made it through without you.”
Congratulations! See her Snap post below!


Ne-Yo and wife Crystal welcome baby boy
Ne-Yo and wife Crystal welcome baby boy

Post a Comment